Flashback Arrestor - Oxygen / Regulator End
Flashback Arrestors are designed for medium flow applications and are used to prevent flashbacks in oxy/fuel systems.
The safety contained within the flashback arrestor are dependent upon the type of arrestor:
- A sintered flame arresting element (FA) cools the flame to below the ignition temperature of the gas or gas mixture and prevents flashback.
- A non-return valve is to prevent reverse flow of gases (NV) and ensures the gas only flows in one direction.
- A thermal cut off device (TV) closes automatically at certain temperatures and cuts off the gas flow long before ignition temperature of the gas mixture is reached.
- Non-return valve
- Sintered flame arresting element
- Inlet filter
- Thermal cut-off (regulator end only)
- Gas Type: Oxygen
- Label colour: Blue
- Connects to: Regulator end
- Connections: 5/8" - 18UNF RF
- Pressure rating (OXY): 1,000 kPa
- Pressure rating (LPG) -
- Pressure rating (ACET) -
- Pressure rating (HYD) -
- Max. working pressure (OXY): 150 kPa
- Max. working pressure (LPG) -
- Max. working pressure (NAT GAS) -
- Max. working pressure (ACET) -
- Max. working pressure (HYD) -
- Max. air flow: 1,133 L/min
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tradeflame users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.