Oxypower Blow Torch Kit
The Oxypower Blow Torch Kit combines the power of ULTRA GAS with oxygen, enabling a much hotter temperature to be reached and therefore allowing this portable lightweight tool to do the same job taken on by much heavier equipment such as an oxy/acetylene kit. The temperature reached with this kit is up to 3000°C, the same temperature reached by oxy/acetylene kits. This allows not only the welding capability but also metal cutting capability with the specially designed metal cutting tip.
- Lightweight and portable
- Precise flame adjustment
- 3000°C burning temperature
- Certified to EN1326: Gas welding equipment, small kits for gas brazing and welding
- Can also be fuelled with disposable propane cartridges
- Oxygen Cartridge 950ml and ULTRA GASTM Performance Gas - MAPP® Replacement Cartridge
- Oxygen Cartridge 950ml and Disposable Propane Gas - Replacement Cartridge.
- (All Sold Separately)
- Torch handle and lance with regulator, valves and gauges
- Two lance tips - 40 L/hr & 70 L/hr
- Welding goggles (only for use with welding gas - Shade 5)
- 6 x Flashback arrestors
- 2 metre twin hose set
- Flint lighter
- Metal carry case/cartridge holder
Looking to recycle your gas bottles, look here
|Tip Size||40 g/h||50 g/h||70 L/hr||100 L/hr|
|Oxygen Time||2 hr 30 min||2 hr||1 hr 4 min||1 hr 10 min|
|Fuel Time||14 hr 30 min||11 hr 30 min||9 hr||6 hr 30 min|
Dangerous productBy: Jon Winfon on 9 November 2021Gas (oxygen) leaking inside handle. Torch loose and could not be tightened. Although product was supposed to have 6 spark arrestors when the handle was taken appart no spark arrestors were found.This produce did not meet the specifications on the accompaning instruction book or on its packaging. Product is unsafe and should be removed from the market. Producd recall should be undertaken.
Good idea done badlyBy: Franz on 20 September 2021Gas leaking from base of handle. This caused a flashback that would have cause a burn if I wasn't wearing the right gear. This is dangerous and should not be sold. Take it off the market before someone gets injured or killed