Brazing Rods - Nickel Bronze
Nickel Bronze Brazing Rods are a self-fluxing bronze filler rod. Recommended for use with steel and cast or malleable irons, with excellent wear existence and for this reason, it's highly recommended for building up worn areas.
- Flux coated
- High strength
- Excellent wear resistance
- Brazing of steels and cast or malleable irons
- Fusion welding of copper based alloys
- Pink flux colour to easily identify
- 10 rods per pack
Looking for a Brazing Welding Rod Comparison Chart, Click Here
- Colour: Pink
- Diameter: 2.5 mm
- Length:400 mm
- Use:Gas brazing / welding only
- Working Temp: 940-980°C, 1724-1796°F
- Melting Range: 921-935°C, 1689-1715°F
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tradeflame users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.