Brazing Rods - Tobin Bronze Flux
Bronze/alloy brazing rods are self-fluxing and ideal for brazing of brass and bronze. Used extensively for brazing of copper and alloys, they are recommended for brazing of ferrous materials.
- Flux coated
- Brazing of brass andbronze
- Brazing of copper based alloys
- White flux colour to easily identify
- Pack of 10 rods
Looking for a Brazing Welding Rod Comparison Chart, Click Here
- Colour: White
- Diameter: 2.5 mm
- Length: 400 mm
- Composition: RBCUZN-A
- Use: Gas brazing/welding only
- Working Temp: 900°C, 1652°F
- Melting range: 875-890°C, 1607-1634°F
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tradeflame users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.