Welding Tip 551 - 10 OXY/ACET
The Gas Welding Tip is used for fine gauge welding applications. Used in conjunction with the welding mixer for use with Oxygen/Acetylene welding and Oxygen/LPG welding.
- Used for fine gauge welding applications
- Used in conjunction with the welding mixer for use with oxy/acetylene welding
- Made from copper
- Fits industry standard 10 mm mixer
- Tip size: 10
- Tip type: 551
- Cutting thickness: 2.6 mm
- Pressure (OXY): 50 kPa
- Pressure (ACET): 50 kPa
- Pressure (LPG) -
- Gas consumption (OXY): 3 L/min
- Gas consumption (ACET): 3 L/min
- Gas consumption (LPG) -
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tradeflame users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.