Brazing Rods - Manganese / Bronze
Manganese Bronze Brazing Rods are self-fluxing and recommended for the brazing of steel, cast iron and malleable iron. They are not recommended for the joining of copper pipes which carry hot water or sea water.
- Flux coated
- Brazing of steels and cast or malleable irons
- Not to be used for copper pipes in hot water systems
- Blue flux colour to easily identify
- Pack of 10 rods
Looking for a Brazing Welding Rod Comparison Chart, Click Here
- Colour: Blue
- Diameter: 2.5 mm
- Length: 400 mm
- Composition: RBCUZN-C
- Use: Gas brazing / welding only
- Working Temp: 910-955°C, 1670-1751°F
- Melting Range: 866-888°C, 1590-1630°F
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tradeflame users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.